Physical Therapist

 Bachelor’s degree (BS) from a four-year college or university. Current OK P.T. license, registration and/or certification per state regulations. Provide direct patient/client care and assessment in accordance with established practice standards and facility/departmental policies.

Attachment: N/A
HOME  :  SITE MAP  :  HIPAA/PRIVACY  :  CONTACT US  :  401 NW H Street - Stigler, OK  :  © 2010 by HMC/CAH Consolidated, Inc. All rights reserved

Site Development : - Powered by Kentico